Skip to Content
Attacking is a type of Protective Pattern. Learn how Protective Patterns work in our life.
What does Attacking look like?
- When we Attack, we sound mean and act mean to others.
- We may yell or use our bodies to overpower the other person.
- We blame, criticize, or judge others.
- We can use Attacking against ourselves, blaming ourselves in a way that feels hurtful.
Resources for Attacking
- Your Survival Instinct Is Killing You: Retrain Your Brain to Conquer Fear and Build Resilience, by Marc Schoen, PhD, and Kristen Loberg