Your contributions are what allow Dovetail Learning to thrive and provide our materials free for downloading, so everyone can benefit!
Because Dovetail Learning is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation is tax deductible in the U.S. to the extent allowable by law. Our Employer Identification Number: 68-0673821. We keep operating costs low, thanks to the dedication of our staff and amazing partnerships. Thank you for helping to create a world of kind, connected human beings! If you need help making a donation, please call us at (707) 861-3386.
Donate by credit card: Fill out the form below
Donate by Check: Send a check to:
16110 Coleman Valley Rd.
Occidental, CA 95465
If you would like to support a special campaign, please indicate it in the comments:
- In Honor of….
- In Memory of…
- Where Most Needed
- Coach Training Scholarship Fund
- Path to Publishing Fund
Support us with your IRA
If you’re 70½ or over, use your IRA to make a tax-free gift to Dovetail Learning.
- You can transfer any amount up to $100,000 per year directly to Dovetail Learning.
- Your gift is excluded from your adjusted gross income and you pay no income tax on the distribution.
- Beginning in the year you turn 72, you can use your gift to satisfy all or part of your required minimum distribution.
Magnify Your Impact After Your Lifetime
Regardless of your age, you can give from your IRA by naming Dovetail Learning. as a beneficiary of your account. This gift costs you nothing today, and you retain complete control over your account during your lifetime.
Other Ways to Give: Contact us about making a legacy donation or donations of stocks or properties.
Become a Champion
Can you go the extra mile to support our work?
With passion and creativity, you can help support the work of Dovetail Learning in all sorts of fun ways.
Run, Walk, Swim or Ride event: Ask for donations for Dovetail Learning for participating in an established race. Or create your own event where all the donations support the Dovetail Learning.
- Special Events: Birthday, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or Wedding: Instead of presents, ask for friends and family to donate.
- Dinners: Feed your friends while sharing your passion with them. Help them learn about and become supporters of Dovetail Learning
- Memorial: Pay tribute to a loved one by raising funds in their honor.
Other creative fundraisers: Do something ridiculous or adventurous and ask for donations to Dovetail Learning.
Want to become an Dovetail Learning Champion? We are here to help you succeed!