We Are Resilient™: Introductory Handout Set
If you are looking for something to help families, this book provides tools to manage stress, strengthen relationships and adapt to change. The book of 34 1-page introductory handouts explains the patterns and skill in simple language with provides real-world examples. The Protective Patterns handouts describe when the Protective Pattern might be helping or hurting us and gives us ways to think about how it might show up in our life. The Resilient Skills handouts describe when and how to practice the skills, how families can model and coach the skills, as well as ideas to think about and activities that can help us integrate the skill into our life.
- What is Resilience?
- How Can We Become More Resilient?
- What Are Resilient Mindsets?
- What Are Cultural Patterns?
- What are Protective Patterns?
- as well every Protective Pattern, Centering Skill, Connecting Skill, and Collaborating Skill.
Families, teachers, healthcare providers and others will appreciate these short handouts.