We Are Resilient™
Resilience Professional Development
How can we enhance our interactions with our customers, strengthen our teams, and increase our personal resilience?
This foundation training starts by examining our protective emotional patterns, which can protect us in times of stress but also can get in our way. The main focus is to strengthen team members’ centering skills. Through interactive experiences and group discussion, we explore a set of practical and pragmatic social and emotional skills that we can use personally, with each other, and as a group to strengthen our resilience. It can be delivered in-person or as a virtual webinar.
In this training, we deepen team members’ resiliency skills in connecting and collaborating. Team members will have an opportunity to explore their personal resilience practices, reflecting on what is working and what needs adapting in order to strengthen their ability to center themselves, and connect and collaborate effectively with others. Significant time is allocated to exploring group dynamics and new agreements that can create sustainable and permanent change for improved organizational resiliency and wellness within your company. It can be delivered in-person or as a virtual webinar.
This in-person or virtual small group learning model works with up to 12 professionals and one lead coach in a video virtual learning environment. Sessions progress through the We Are Resilient™ curriculum in a sequential fashion that deepen the participants’ experience over six weeks.
This is a professional workshop for HR staff, managers or other team members to learn how to lead We Are Resilient™ team member learning circles and ensure continuous learning and strengthening of the organization’s competence for practical social and emotional skills.
Dovetail offers a number of We Are Resilient™consulting packages, including:
- Resilient Leadership executive coaching (traps and springboards) for executives and managers at any level.
- Team coaching on how to use resilience skills in specific work situations (mining for conflict, difficult clients, etc.)
- We Are Resilient coaches consulting for ongoing internal coach development
Dovetail also offers custom consulting packages to be mutually scoped and designed using our We Are Resilient™ centering, connecting, and collaborating skills.
- Our free Open Education Resource (OER) workbook lays out the fundamentals of resilience and its importance to the health and wellbeing of individuals, teams, and organizations. It starts with protective patterns so you can self-assess your reactions to difficult situations in real-time and understand what is supporting you and what is limiting you, helping you assess your growth over time. Next, in simple, yet powerful terms, it describes the specific skills that help us with centering, connecting, and collaborating, illustrated with real-life business examples and straightforward practices for each skill. It helps managers create a foundation to strengthen their resilience and provides a common language to share practical social and emotional skills with their team members. It also outlines best practices for implementing We Are Resilient™ in your organization.Coming in Fall 2020
- We Are Resilient™ Resilience Cards These pragmatic, easy-to-use cards are designed to supplement and reinforce the skill development in the We Are Resilient™ workbook . On one side, the cards present practical social and emotional skills that team members can use to strengthen their resilience; the other side depicts the research that supports each skill.Coming in Fall 2020
- We are Resilient: Your Family’s Journey to Lifelong Wellness (Parent/Caregiver Guide)
Coming in Fall 2020
- We are Resilient™: Cards for Families
Coming in Fall 2020
- We are Resilient™ posters for family home use
Coming in Fall 2020